This year brings new ways for Kwads to practise new challenges and bring a little musical joy to you.
Valentine's Day is a great way to remind ourselves to be kind, loving and stay being lovely.
Kwads is setting dates in February to perform online for a group concert or private ones for lovebirds/couples.
Joins this mindful 13 year-old as he provides a 20-minute performance on Zoom with songs played on the baritone inspired by love and kindness.
Listening to music you enjoy is a form of self care. Music has the power to lift your mood by increasing the natural dopamine levels in your brain. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure!
This is a pleasurable way to share a little time with loved ones in your bubble or virtually.
A portion of the ticket sales will go to a local children's charity to support their basic needs (Puffin Ward, Royal Derby Hospital).
- One ticket per person. The cost applies to people 12 years plus.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Once ticket is purchased you will receive a Zoom link two hours before the performance to access the virtual live event.
- A portion of the tickets will go to a local children's charity to support their basic needs : the Puffin Ward at Royal Derby Hospital.
- For a private virtual performance, please Get in Touch.